UKW Quail camp/EDC knife
This is a slender bird & trout style knife built like a scalpel! It features a slim handle long enough for a four-finger grip, a small blade that is perfect for cleaning fish, food prep or even caping. High quality stainless steel CPM-154 blade with thermoplastic handles that are lightweight and durable. Modular belt clip allows many different carry positions--vertical, horizontal, or slanted for a great cross-draw position. Or take off the clip and make it a neck knife with a piece of paracord!
- 2.5" CPM-154 stainless steel blade 3/4" wide
- Black or orange color, or mix-and-match black and orange between knife and sheath
- Durable thermoplastic handle and sheath
- Forward jimping for fine work, and smooth ridges along the spine for extra "grippiness"
- Lanyard hole on knife
- 7" overall length, 4.25" handle
- Adjustable MOLLE spring clip that can be positioned for multiple carry positions and variable belt widths--vertical carry, horizontal carry, or angled cross-draw carry. Works for left or right-handed mounting.
- Orange knife has stonewash blade finish, and black knife has black TiNi coating with stonewash finish
- 1.6 oz. knife, 3.4 oz with clip